Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Resurrection

We're in the season of Lent, so with resurrections on the mind, I thought it was time to reignite this blog.
Wow, where have all the good times gone? (To quote Van Halen via The Kinks)
When last we met - or when I had the gumption to post something here, my now 18-month-old daughter Ava was still in her mama's belly.
And now she's got a sibling brewing in that same gastro-chamber.
But it's still early, so we don't know if Ava's getting a bro or sis yet.
I've got to keep this short, but just wanted my adoring readership to know that I'm planning to revamp this blog and getting it popping again.
I've got lots of stuff to post, from daily entertainment options along the Grand Strand to news items to a serial novella I'm working on which I plan to post in installments.
Please stay tuned.

- Kentavo

No comments: